Thursday, March 24, 2005

They're Here! They're Here!

OMG OMG OMG! My family is here! I was so excited that I left my house like 45 minutes early and then had to sit in my car at Starbucks for a while. All went well with their flight... Mom and Dad dropped me at work and are out frolicking. They have "errands" to run... translated: goodies for me!!! :) Or not, since Kati's birthday is next week. Goodies for someone!

In other news, Happy Holy Week! It's going to be very busy for me - 5 masses in 4 days! I'm really excited that my family gets to see the services here. They're really cool and very moving.

I can't wait until I'm off work and get to go play!

Here's a note to all you who are reading but afraid to comment. You do not, I repeat, do not need to have an account to sign up. And you can post anonymously. All you need to do is pick one where it says "Choose an identity"... if you have an account you'll pick Blogger, if you don't have an account, pick Other and if you don't want us to know who you are, pick anonymous. And above all, it should be fun!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment