Tuesday, March 1, 2005

God Bless the Marines!

I just returned from Tim's Navy Achievement Medal ceremony. Holy cow, I'm so proud of that boy! His Commanding Officer had nothing but praise for him and Tim gave a great speech. Yet another medal to jingle on his blues! :)

The Snyder family is making the trek back across the country to snowy PA. Yeah, definitely feeling sorry for them... last I heard they were getting 7-10 inches of snow. That's a lot. I worry about finding my car at the airport - they're worried about getting around the 3-foot pile of snow behind their car because of the snow plows.... I'm so a California girl!

My plan is to get the pictures posted tonight - I finally have some time to myself and promise to get it done. Unless I fall asleep in front of the TV. Which is very possible considering I was out until midnight bowling with the Snyder boys. Let me tell you, that was quite the experience. First of all, they're both great at it, and well, if you know me, you know there's a little bit of a competitive side to me. I managed to remain a good sport and not embarrass Tim. :)

Speaking of Tim, today is our 4 month anniversary! Yeah, doesn't sound like very long, but I feel like we've been together forever! Happy anniversary love!

No comments:

Post a Comment