Friday, March 11, 2005

Seatbelts As Accessories

Ok, so thanks to Eva, I subscribe to this great newsletter, called LiquidTreat. It's very cool and full of neat little things - for designers and artsy people. Well, in this week's edition, they had arguably one of the coolest things I've seen in my 24 years. Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce the seatbelt purse. Yes, you read that correctly, I said seatbelt purse. Apparently, this husband/wife duo were installing seatbelts in their car and thought "Hey, seatbelts are strong They would make great purses!".

I consulted Eva on these awesome accessories and she said she's seen them at LAX - and that they are to die for. I think the coolest part is the names of the colors. They come in Ferrari Red, Limo Black, Beetle Blue, Delorean Silver, Buick Brown, Cadillac Pink, Rally Green, Taxi Cab Yellow, Hummer Green, and Lexus Gold. How cool is that?! Eva said she's also seen an orange one... I wonder what the name of that was?!

If you'd like to check out the purses, go to: http://www.seatbeltbags.com. You'll love them! :)

The other cool but kind of quirky item featured in the newsletter can be found at this link... http://www.littlemissmatched.com. Very interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment