Monday, March 7, 2005

The Three Musketeers

It must suck to be the third wheel...

... you always get pooped on. Literally in Louise's case. Yes, that's her, the light gray one underneath the other two. Poor thing. She's also the maid... she squawks when the water is low or they need more food. All work and no play.

So I watched "The Notebook" tonight. Yes, I cried. Poor Tim came in about 3/4 of the way through, so he:
  1. Had no idea what was going on.
  2. Had no idea why I was crying about it.
  3. Didn't really care what it was about.
lol... it was a pretty good movie, although kind of predictable and a little on the cheesy side. That's coming from someone who reads romance novels. :)

The rest of my day was kind of bland. I am very proud of myself. I went to bed early last night and got up early today to run. Day 1 of my training regimen. My goal is 5 days this week. We'll see how that goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment