Thursday, March 17, 2005

The Great Big Fishbowl in the Sky

Hello all,

Sad news to report. I came into work today and discovered that both Simon and the sucker fish died. They've joined Garfunkle in the "Great Big Fishbowl in the Sky". *tear* I grieved for 10 minutes and then decided to go to PetSmart at lunch. There are now three beautiful (and hopefully hardier) additions to my little tank. In no particular order:
  1. Fred: the green catfish
  2. Barney: the spotted catfish
  3. Bam Bam: the betta
Tim ever-so-creatively named them (I figure since he has the endurance to keep going back to the pet stores with me, he deserves to have a little fun). In other fish tank news, I got a new light bulb a few days ago because the other one burned out. So I got an aqua colored one thinking it would look pretty cool. Well, someone must have switched the boxes or something because it looks aqua until you turn it on. Then it's red. I have a mini brothel in my tank. Total red light district look. *sigh*

Well, HAPPY SAINT PATRICK'S DAY! A leprechaun visited our apartment last night and made green milk. I love those leprechauns! I also created green chocolate chip cookies for my choir and the party that I'm going to afterwards. Yum!

I'm super excited - this weekend I'm going to Disneyland! Sure, it's supposed to rain and my sister is quasi-sick. I'm sure we'll still have fun! In fact, I've been told that Disneyland is really cool when it rains because there are NO lines. And we know how much I love to jump in puddles!

Hope you're all doing well! Let me know if you want pictures of the greenness that happened in my apartment. More importantly, I'm still waiting for guest blogs from some of you (*cough* Eva *cough* Mom *cough*). Or any of you - I'm more than willing to post them!

No comments:

Post a Comment